Our slogan and illustrations hide many symbols and meanings that represent our history, our vision, our values, our offer and our relationship with you.
Do you know what this means for us "Illuminate the tourism landscape"?
Illuminate means :
- For you: extend your growth, your notoriety, your knowledge and your skills.
- For us: highlight and increase the attractiveness of your destination.
The tourism landscape, an expression that evokes both travel and the ecosystem in which your organization evolves.
The lighthouse represents our identity.
- We are a trend observatory with a 360-degree vision. From above, we offer our customers new "point of views."
- With our knowledge, we guide our clients in making informed decisions.
- The lighthouse and rocks are a reminder of TouriScope's birthplace, the Maritimes.
- The cable car tower is reminiscent of a chess piece, a strategic game of excellence!
- Like the gondolas, we allow our customers to gain height and change their perspective.
- We are building a framework for analyzing the tourism landscape, but we do not hesitate to think outside the box and to be creative.
- The business environment can be observed and measured, like these trees that take the form of a bar chart.
- The human being, at the centre of the process, gives meaning to the data. We are here to analyze and interpret them.
- The framework reminds us that there are always external elements to consider for a better understanding.
- The building evokes your organization, at the heart of the analytical framework, and its emerging business environment.
- The bubbles remind us that within the organization, it is people that we support.
- The bubbles also symbolize our approach based on dialogue and co-creation. We believe that a shared vision is a condition for success.
- The countryside is a return to basics. What is important to you is also important to us.
- Through the hot air balloon, we help our customers to rise above, because the best ideas are born from a change of perspective.
- We are building a framework for analyzing the tourism landscape but getting out of it is necessary to bring about innovative thinking.
Illustrations designed by VISIA Works.